The cost of affiliating a club for 2019 is £11. Clubs are requested to fill in the affiliation form below.
The benefits of affiliation include:
• Club details will be added to the list of clubs and associated map on the YNEPF website.
• Club name adding to the list of clubs on the YNEPF competition entry forms.
• Request help / advice from the division with regards to applying for club funding.
• Request the use of divisional competition equipment for use at club competitions (note clubs will need to arrange transport of the equipment to / from the host venue).
• Coaches and international lifters within the club will be able to apply to the division for funding for 1x IPF International Competition per year (funding amounts for approved grants may vary, the max. sum is £100 – there is a requirement to complete a write-up of the competition for the division to be eligible for funding the next calendar year). Any lifters requesting finding should be active within the division.
To form a club you need a chairman, secretary, and treasurer. It does not have to be a big job; if the club is small, the job is small. As the club grows it might need a constitution (this is likely to be required for any funding applications) and a formal AGM with the election of officers.